Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


No seriously, it is! :)


I am looking forward to Christmas. Although I'll still be teaching my classes at the gym over the break, they only take up one hour at a time, and I won't have to do any 9-5 style work! Hooray!


I have a couple of bits and pieces to report.

I finished my naughty/crafty cat. He's so cute!!

Hehe, he puts me in a good mood. Now I'll hopefully be sending him off sometime in January so that he can have some cat friends join him :)

Once I finished the cat I began work on my part of the Christmas Round robin I joined. The pattern is from Cross Stitch Collection issue 162. I really like it so far, although the sparkly threads are a massive pain in the ass. Should have this finished within the week.

Lastly, I received my Secret Santa from 'Jay' hidden identity in Canada. It looks great! and is sitting above my computer where I can see it. Bit of a bird-Christmas theme this year so far...

I will keep you posted on other goings on up until Christmas. As soon as I've finished my wren I'll be picking Stroke of Midnight up again...hooray!! :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm surpirsed that naughty cat hasn't tried to get his claws into them birdies yet! The cat is adorable and I love the pretty ornament that you received!

Ashley (The Euphoric Stitcher) said...

The little kittie is soooo cute!!