Sunday, December 7, 2008

Paris is Finished!!!



Hooray! I finished up Remembrance of Paris. See picture :)
I'm very pleased with it! And go me for persisting with all the drab colours. The only disappointment is that the pattern I got for this (which was bought off ebay), did not include background details:

I suspect that it was originally a stamped kit, but as I bought it from somebody potentially dodgy, I missed out. Oh well, I think my parents will like it anyway (and they need not know that there's parts missing ;) I just need to wash & iron it, find a frame, cut up the mount board, frame it, wrap it, and put it under the christmas tree :)

This means I can now finish off my cat round robin, stitch up a christmas pattern, and then I can finally get back to the Stroke of Midnight. Woohoo!

Thanks for stopping by, it's absolutely lovely receiving comments! :)

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

This looks great - I think I would have got fed up with the similar colours in it. As you say no one will know how the original looked.

Angela said...

It looks great! Well done for sticking at it and getting it finished in plenty of time!