Thursday, November 27, 2008

Too much to do

Aaargh study! I am so over it at the moment. I am currently working on an essay that Just. Keeps. Going. I imagine I'll finish it some time in the next century. Sadly, this has meant that I haven't had much time for stitching. I won't post any pictures for this post, as there's not much change to appreciate in either piece that I'm working on at the moment. I have been doing mostly backstitch when I've had the time.

I was away over the weekend for a conference in Brisvegas (realistically known as Brisbane, and not really anywhere near as exciting as Las Vegas). But it was nice to get away for a bit. Although I had to work, I looked at it as a holiday and had a really good time. I did a bit of shopping and went out for a few drinks...I also watched a lot of Greys with my colleage who I was sharing a room with. Good times.

Alright, it's late and I'm off to bed (I have ANOTHER conference tomorrow!) bleugh! I'll include pictures in my next post. Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

I am so glad I don't have to do essays any more... 4 years at college was plenty for me!

Angela said...

Hope you manage to wrap up that essay soon, and get back to the important things in life like stitching!

Margie said...

Good luck with the essay! :~) And thx for the comment on my blog! :~) I don't know that I necessarily have the stitching bug back or not ~ but I'm definitely excited about my ganga deals I got! And I can feel the bug inching it's way back! :~)

Thx so much for stopping by my blog & have a great day!!!