Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kitten Reflections

Well, I've been working a lot on Kitten Reflections, and I've got to say, I am loving it. Look at how much progress I've made!!! It's going very quickly :) I love that you can begin to see the shape of the first kitten coming out. I think the colours are really nice and the shading/blending is beautiful. Go Dimensions!
I was even a bit worried that I was going a bit fast...I do like to be able to spend time on projects, but then I realised that if I do finish it quickly, my enjoyment won't be hindered, and I'll be able to begin one of my other projects sooner! Double positive!

In other news, I'm addicted to reality television. Biggest Loser & SYTYCD Aus, are great!! I want Charlie to win Dance and I think he just might. If you are elsewhere in the world and/or haven't seen any of the show, I recommend you youtube some of Charlie & Penny's dances...lots of fun.

Anyway, back to the dreaded thesis :(

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

this is progressing really well and looks so pretty